- Is of Mexican and German descent.
- Became the first Latina to win the Miss USA competition in 1985.
- Was struck in the head by a bullet at age 12 during a drive-by shooting while on the way to see a movie with her family.
- Traveled extensively at a young age and performed social work in India at age 18.
- Retains the title of countess despite her divorce from Count Carl-Eduard von Bismarck-Schönhausen.
- Maria Martínez — Mother
- Gaston Lima — Stepfather
- Raymond Harring — Father
- Rita Harring — Sister
- Ana Maria Lima — Stepsister
- Carl-Eduard von Bismarck-Schönhausen — Ex-husband
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Laura Elena Martínez Herring
- Birth Place: Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Keep 'em coming