- Learned to play the violin as a child as therapy for a badly burned arm.
- Fought more than 40 bouts as a lightweight boxer.
- Lived in hotels as an adult largely due to the fact that he and his wife despised housekeeping.
- Inducted into the Central High School Hall of Fame despite not having received a diploma from the school.
- Lent and spent money recklessly, never asked to be repaid.
- A mural of the Stooges is painted on a building on South Street in Philadelphia close to Fine's boyhood home.
- Lyla Budnick — Sister
- John Joseph Fine — Son
- Fanny Lieberman — Mother
- Morris Feinberg — Brother
- Phyllis Fine Lamond — Daughter
- Mabel Haney — Wife (deceased)
- Joseph Feinberg — Father
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Louis Feinberg
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Died: January 24, 1975
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
This year, the stars wore subtle (but important) accessories.
By Cumberland House PublishingBuy New: $26.98