- Learned to play the violin as a child as therapy for a badly burned arm.
- Fought more than 40 bouts as a lightweight boxer.
- Lived in hotels as an adult largely due to the fact that he and his wife despised housekeeping.
- Inducted into the Central High School Hall of Fame despite not having received a diploma from the school.
- Lent and spent money recklessly, never asked to be repaid.
- A mural of the Stooges is painted on a building on South Street in Philadelphia close to Fine's boyhood home.
- John Joseph Fine — Son
- Fanny Lieberman — Mother
- Mabel Haney — Wife (deceased)
- Morris Feinberg — Brother
- Lyla Budnick — Sister
- Phyllis Fine Lamond — Daughter
- Joseph Feinberg — Father
Trending TonightSee all »
By Cumberland House PublishingUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $18.69 (as of 7:05 AM UTC - more info)