- First acting job was at age 8, playing the part of Cosette in a local production of Les Misérables.
- Because of her acting career, her elementary school teachers would mail her lessons and assignments on cassette tapes to be used by her on-set tutors.
- Played Joseph Gordon-Levitt's love interest in both the TV series 3rd Rock From the Sun and the film 10 Things I Hate About You (1999).
- Took a break from acting to pursue a liberal arts degree at Sarah Lawrence College.
- Appeared in and produced the Los Angeles premiere of Be a Good Little Widow at the NoHo Arts Center in 2014.
- Roman Oleynik — Father
- Lorraine Oleynik — Mother
- Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, New York, United States (BA, 2004)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Larisa Romanovna Oleynik
- Birth Place: California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Slaying the enemies of Jesus with the angel Castiel