- Studied mime in Paris under Marcel Marceau.
- Was a member of the improvisational troupe The Groundlings.
- Was one of the original "Not Ready for Prime Time Players" on Saturday Night Live from 1975 to 1980, at which point she left because she was dissatisfied with her amount of airtime.
- Has done extensive voice-over work in animated feature films since 2001.
- Is a frequent contributor for The Huffington Post and food blog Once for the Table.
- 1979, Emmy — Outstanding Comedy - Variety or Music Program: Nominee
- Arthur Sellers — Ex-significant Other
- Hannah Einbinder — Daughter
- Tracy Newman — Sister
- Chad Einbinder — Husband
- Lena Einbinder — Daughter
- California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, CA
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: March 2, 1952, Pisces
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »