- Was a member of Attache, his high school's award-winning show choir, when he was approached to join 'N Sync as its fifth and last member in 1995.
- In 2000, guest starred in an episode of 7th Heaven as a love interest for Beverly Mitchell's Lucy Camden.
- Made film debut in On the Line (2001) with fellow 'N Sync bandmate Joey Fatone.
- In 2002, attended cosmonaut school in hopes of getting a ride on an international Russian space mission. Lost his spot when he couldn't raise the $20 million fee.
- Inducted into the Mississippi Music Hall of Fame in 2003.
- In July 2006, publicly acknowledged being gay for the first time in an interview with People magazine.
- Released his autobiography, Out of Sync, in October 2007.
- Started hosting a weekly show on satellite radio called The Pop Ten in July 2011.
- Michael Turchin — Husband
- Reichen Lehmkuhl — Ex-significant Other
- Stacy Bass — Sister
- Diane Bass — Mother
- James Bass — Father
- Attended University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:14 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosNot yet released Buy New: $39.96 (as of 3:14 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.96 (as of 3:14 AM UTC - more info)