Don't confuse this multitalented juvenile performer with the awkward adolescents he plays on screen. Off-camera, the self-possessed Sullivan is an accomplished pianist and composer, an avid volunteer and an Ivy League student. With his curly locks and memorably goofy smile, Sullivan began appearing in commercials as a toddler and graduated to TV guest spots at age 8. In 2000, he landed a recurring role on Malcolm in the Middle
as one of the title character's crew of outcasts. The next year he signed on to the popular kids' sketch-comedy series All That
, on which he showcased his musical talent and knack for accents. When the series ended in 2005, Sullivan snagged a role on the irreverent family sitcom The War at Home
, as the geekiest of a trio of unruly kids.Kyle Sullivan Fast Facts:
- Made his acting debut at age 2, chasing golf balls in a commercial for Security Pacific Bank.
- Graduated from high school at age 16.
- An accomplished jazz and classical pianist who also plays the violin.
- Frequently volunteers for AIDS-related charities, including The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and Camp Heartland.
- Kyle Sullivan Relationships:
- Sean Sullivan - Brother
- Attends Columbia University, New York, NY