- Was starting quarterback on his high-school football team.
- Moved to Los Angeles at 19 to pursue a career writing and directing films, but enrollment in an acting class changed his direction.
- Worked in a commercial casting office, which led to several highly successful commercial appearances.
- Landed a starring role in CBS sitcom Worst Week as a result of his appearance in a popular T-Mobile Super Bowl commercial, in which he leaves a series of inappropriate messages on a woman's answering machine.
- Made his big-screen debut in 2007 with a small part in the hit comedy Blades of Glory.
- Attended Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, United States (1994)
- Birth Place: Mishawaka, Indiana, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Chicago P.D. and more