- Traveled a unique post-collegiate road to the NFL, enduring stints in the Arena Football League and NFL Europe before making the St. Louis Rams roster in 1998. Also worked at a Hy-Vee grocery store in Iowa and missed out on a Bears tryout after suffering a spider bite.
- Won MVP honors in the Rams' Super Bowl XXXIV win over the Titans and led the Cardinals to their first-ever Super Bowl, after the 2008 season. Warner is just the second QB to start the Super Bowl for two different teams and owns the three highest passing-yardage totals in Super Bowl history (400 in XXXIV; 377 XLIII; 365 in XXXVI).
- Established a tradition of bringing two of his seven children on each Cardinals road trip and letting them choose a family for whom to anonymously buy dinner when going out on Saturday night.
- Named NFL MVP in 1999 and 2001; also reached 30,000 passing yards in a record-tying 114 games. He joined Fran Tarkenton as the only players to throw 100 TDs for two different teams, and set a regular-season-game completion-percentage mark in 2009 (24-for-26).
- Participant in Season 11 of ABC's Dancing With The Stars, continuing the show's tradition of attracting NFL players (Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Chad Ochocinco).
- Mimi Warner — Stepmother
- Zachary Warner — Son
- Kade Warner — Son
- Jada Warner — Daughter
- Matt Post — Stepbrother
- Sierra Rose Warner — Daughter
- Gene Warner — Father
- Sue Warner — Mother
- Brenda Warner — Wife
- Matt Warner — Brother
- Elijah Warner — Son
- Jesse Warner — Daughter
- Sienna Rae Warner — Daughter
- Northern Iowa University, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States (BA in Communications, 1994)
- Birth Name: Kurtis Eugene Warner
- Birth Place: Burlington, Iowa, United States
- Profession: Former NFL quarterback
Trending TonightSee all »
Riverdale, The President Show and more