- Made her theater debut at the age of 5.
- Moved to Canada when she was 7.
- At 10 years old, landed her first television role, acting opposite Michael Cera on the Canadian children's series I Was a Sixth Grade Alien.
- The daughter of a prima ballerina, she studied dance at a young age until a back injury forced her to stop.
- Won two Gemini Awards for her work on the Canadian teen drama renegadepress.com.
- Founded the production company OnFire Films with Anna Nikita Kaminsky in 2010.
- Became an advocate for polio eradication after meeting author Kurt Sipolski, who wrote about his personal battle with the disease in the memoir Too Early for Flowers, which was optioned for film by Solo.
- Birth Place: Latvia, Soviet Union
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more