- Is the youngest of four brothers.
- Has a rich background in theater that includes Ragtime Revue at Lincoln Center, Long Day's Journey Into Night at Roundabout Theater, Bread and Butter at Provincetown Playhouse and Richard III at the Stella Adler Conservatory.
- Portrayed John F. Kennedy Jr. in the 2003 made-for-cable movie America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story.
- Wife Julianne Morris gave birth to their first son in 2004 in Hawaii, where the actor was filming the TV series North Shore.
- Completed the Honolulu Marathon in 2004.
- Has admitted to being a paternal person and protective of Britt Robertson, who portrayed his on-screen daughter on The CW series Life Unexpected.
- Jude Polaha — Son
- Esther Polaha — Mother
- Erik Polaha — Brother
- John Polaha — Brother
- Micah Polaha — Son
- Jerome Polaha — Father
- Michael — Brother
- Julianne Morris — Wife
- Kristoffer Caleb Polaha — Son
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (1999)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Reno, Nevada, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns