- At 13, won a gold medal in figure skating at the Junior Olympics.
- Was on the cover of more than 30 magazines, including Vogue, by age 15.
- Made her small-screen debut in the 1981 TV-movie The Star Maker.
- First series-regular role was Pilar Ortega Cumson on prime-time soap Falcon Crest.
- Released a clothing line, Hope by Kristian Alfonso, in 2006.
- Best known for her portrayal of Hope Williams Brady on daytime soap Days of Our Lives.
- Eugene "Gino" William Alfonso Macauley — Son
- Spartan Daggenhurst — Stepson
- Gino Alfonso — Father
- Jack Daggenhurst — Son
- Simon Macauley — Ex-husband
- Joanne Alfonso — Mother
- Danny Daggenhurst — Husband
- Lisa Alfonso — Sister
Season 4, Episode 6
- Birth Name: Kristian-Joy Alfonso
- Birth Place: Brockton, MA
- Birthday: September 5, 1964, Virgo
- Profession: Actor