- Grew up in Colorado, Pennsylvania and Los Angeles.
- Several of her family members are involved in the entertainment industry: her grandfather was an assistant director for Cecil B. DeMille, her father is a TV producer and her mother is a script supervisor and director.
- Acting career began after an agent saw her perform in an elementary-school Christmas play when she was 8 years old.
- First major film appearance was as Patricia Clarkson's daughter in The Safety of Objects (2001).
- Big break came in 2002 when, at age 12, she starred as Jodie Foster's diabetic daughter in Panic Room; received her first Young Artist Award nomination for the role.
- First leading role came in the family-friendly flick Catch That Kid in 2004.
- Achieved worldwide fame in 2008 as Bella Swan in the first Twilight film.
- Enjoys playing golf and cooking.
- Is involved with establishing halfway houses for runaway teens.
- 2010, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- 2009, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Winner
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2011, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Movie Actress: Winner
- 2011, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- 0, — :
- John Stewart — Father
- Dana Stewart — Brother
- Taylor Stewart — Brother
- Cameron Stewart — Brother
- Robert Pattinson — Ex-significant Other
- Jules Mann-Stewart — Mother
- Michael Angarano — Ex-significant Other
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $6.98 (as of 8:56 PM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $16.40 (as of 8:56 PM UTC - more info)
By Bluewater ProductionsTemporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item. Buy New: $3.99 (as of 8:56 PM UTC - more info)