- Grew up on a cattle farm outside of Boulder, CO.
- Appeared in advertisements for Starburst and SonyEricsson.
- Named in a 2005 New York magazine article titled "The Ten Funniest New Yorkers You've Never Heard Of."
- Appears in the music video for the New Pornographers' "Mutiny, I Promise You."
- Worked as a writing consultant on South Park.
- Guest-starred on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- Appeared in the pilot episode of Mad Men as a switchboard operator.
- Starred in her own web series, Penelope Princess of Pets.
- Co-authored The Sexy Book of Sexy Sex with her boyfriend, Daily Show writer Rich Blomquist.
- Rich Blomquist — Significant Other
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL