Kobe Bryant Celebrity
- Father Joe Bryant played eight seasons in the NBA and seven in Italy before eventually becoming WNBA coach.
- Named after a type of steak his parents saw listed on a restaurant menu.
- Speaks fluent Italian, having spent eight childhood years in Italy.
- Took R&B singer Brandy to his high school prom.
- Went directly from high school to play for the Los Angeles Lakers in 1996.
- Became youngest All-Star in NBA history at the age of 19 in 1998.
- Won three straight Lakers championships, 2000-2002, while paired with Shaquille O'Neal.
- Led the NBA in scoring 2006 and 2007.
- Scored 81 points, second most ever in NBA history, against Toronto in 2006.
- In 2006, his daughter Gianna Maria-Onoro was born six minutes before the daughter of Bryant's former teammate, Shaquille O'Neal.
- Joe Bryant — Father
- Pam Bryant — Mother
- Vanessa Bryant — Wife
- Natalia Diamante Bryant — Daughter
- Gianna Maria-Onoro Bryant — Daughter
- Sharia Bryant-Washington — Sister
- John 'Chubby' Cox — Uncle
- Shaya Bryant — Sister
Trending TonightSee all »
By Sony Pictures Home EntertainmentUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $22.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.76 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)