- Reached the height of 5'10" by age 11.
- Was personally chosen by Karl Lagerfeld to model for the House of Chanel in Paris.
- Friend Tyra Banks was a bridesmaid at her wedding to Russell Simmons.
- Ranked No. 91 in Forbes 100 Top Celebrities list in 2005.
- Established the Kimora Lee Simmons scholarship fund at her high-school alma mater in St. Louis.
- Became president of online fashion retailer JustFab in 2011.
- Launched a skin-care line called Shinto Clinical in 2012.
- 2003, Tony — Special Theatrical Event: Winner
- Djimon Hounsou — Ex-significant Other
- Russell Simmons — Ex-husband
- Joanne Kyoko Perkins — Mother
- Kenzo Lee Hounsou — Son
- Vernon Whitlock Jr. — Father
- Aoki Lee Simmons — Daughter
- Wolfe Lee Leissner — Son
- Tim Leissner — Husband
- Ming Lee Simmons — Daughter
- Birth Name: Kimora Lee Perkins
- Birth Place: St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Profession: Fashion mogul, Former model
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead