Still in college when she made her movie debut as Steve Martin's daughter in the 1991 hit Father of the Bride, Williams seemed poised to become the next big ingenue. But her later projects failed to propel her into superstardom, although she did win critical acclaim in 1996 for her performance on the short-lived drama Relativity. In 2001, she landed a supporting role on the family sitcom According to Jim as Jim Belushi's quirky sister-in-law. Two years later, Williams finally became a real-life bride when she wed country singer Brad Paisley. The couple live in Franklin, Tenn., with their two sons.
- Took time off from school to make Father of the Bride (1991).
- Made her Broadway debut in 1998 as Sunny Freitag in The Last Night of Ballyhoo.
- Supports the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research and St. Jude's Hospital.
- Appeared in several of husband Brad Paisley's music videos, including "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)" and "Little Moments."
- Released the book Where the Light Gets In: Losing my Mother Only to Find Her Again, a chronicle of her mother's struggle a form of early-onset dementia, in 2016.
- Jay Williams — Brother
- William Huckleberry Paisley — Son
- Jasper Warren Paisley — Son
- Ashley Williams — Sister
- Brad Paisley — Husband
- Gurney Williams — Father
- Linda Williams — Mother
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States (BS in Speech, 1993)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Kimberly Payne Williams
- Birth Place: Rye, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Matt Damon dated a Stranger Things star in 2000.
By Mill Creek EntertainmentBuy New: $25.00