Still in college when she made her movie debut as Steve Martin's daughter in the 1991 hit Father of the Bride, Williams seemed poised to become the next big ingenue. But her later projects failed to propel her into superstardom, although she did win critical acclaim in 1996 for her performance on the short-lived drama Relativity. In 2001, she landed a supporting role on the family sitcom According to Jim as Jim Belushi's quirky sister-in-law. Two years later, Williams finally became a real-life bride when she wed country singer Brad Paisley. The couple live in Franklin, Tenn., with their two sons.
- Took time off from school to make Father of the Bride (1991).
- Made her Broadway debut in 1998 as Sunny Freitag in The Last Night of Ballyhoo.
- Supports the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research and St. Jude's Hospital.
- Appeared in several of husband Brad Paisley's music videos, including "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)" and "Little Moments."
- Jay Williams — Brother
- Linda Williams — Mother
- Gurney Williams — Father
- Ashley Williams — Sister
- Brad Paisley — Husband
- William Huckleberry Paisley — Son
- Jasper Warren Paisley — Son
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL (Bachelor's in Speech, 1993)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Kimberly Williams
- Birth Place: Rye, NY
- Birthday: September 14, 1971, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot