- Began his career working as a model in Europe; after returning to the U.S., appeared in TV commercials for companies like Budweiser, BMW and Jim Beam.
- Was considered for the role of Superman on ABC's Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman but lost the part to Dean Cain.
- Breakout role came in 1995 with the syndicated action-adventure series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
- Landed his first big-screen starring role in 1997, playing the title character in the fantasy box-office bomb Kull the Conqueror.
- Has provided voice-overs for several video games, including The Conduit and God of War III.
- Released the 2011 memoir True Strength: My Journey From Hercules to Mere Mortal and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life, in which he details his recovery from an aneurysm in his shoulder and several small strokes.
- Is the spokesperson for A World Fit For Kids!, an organization that trains young people to become mentors for children in after-school programs.
- Shane Haaken Sorbo — Son
- Lynn Sorbo — Father
- Ardis Sorbo — Mother
- Erin Dodson — Ex-significant Other
- Octavia Flynn Sorbo — Daughter
- Braeden Cooper Sorbo — Son
- Sam Jenkins — Wife
- Attended Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN; attended University of Minnesota at Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN
- Birth Name: Kevin David Sorbo
- Birth Place: Mound, MN
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead