- Grew up in same Bronx neighborhood as Ace Frehley of KISS, and he and his friends used to get posters and press material from the guitarist's parents.
- In 1988, his play The Boiler Room was one of four winners—of more than 600 entrants—in the seventh annual Young Playwrights Festival, which was established by the Foundation of the Dramatists Guild to nurture young writers.
- Studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Male (actor) for his role in Walking and Talking (1996).
- Met wife, Elizabeth Berridge, while they were making the independent film Broke Even (2000).
- 1997, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Male: Nominee
- 2007, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- 2016, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Male: Nominee
- Elizabeth Berridge — Wife
- Carmen Corrigan — Mother
- Sadie Rose Corrigan — Daughter
- Kenneth Corrigan — Father
- Birth Name: Kevin Fitzgerald Corrigan
- Birth Place: Bronx, NY
- Profession: Actor, Screenwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate