- Self-described shy nerd and member of the National Honor Society in high school.
- Said his mother raised him to be a Southern gentleman.
- Breakout role was in 1995 on Nickelodeon's sketch-comedy show All That, which led to a spin-off series (Kenan & Kel) and a movie (1997's Good Burger) with costar Kel Mitchell.
- Joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in 2003.
- Wore a fat suit that weighed more than 20 pounds for the lead role in 2004's Fat Albert.
- Has been doing an impression of Bill Cosby since he was a kid, but when he first met Cosby on the Fat Albert set and performed it for him, Cosby did not laugh.
- Elizabeth Ann Thompson — Mother
- Christina Evangeline — Wife
- Georgia Marie Thompson — Daughter
- Felicia Thompson — Sister
- Fletcher Thompson — Father
- Attended Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, California, United States
Season 36, Episode 4
- Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Birthday: May 10, 1978, Taurus
- Profession: Actor