- Was born in Detroit but raised in Greensboro, NC; he is the son of Korean immigrants.
- During high school, he played violin and was elected to the student council.
- Graduated at 16 and earned Greensboro’s Youth of the Year award.
- Won the Big Easy Laff Off comedy contest in New Orleans while completing his medical residency.
- Made his feature-film debut as Dr. Kuni in Judd Apatow's 2007 comedy Knocked Up.
- His wife, Tran, is also a physician, as well as a breast-cancer survivor.
- 2016, Independent Spirit Awards — John Cassavetes Award: Nominee
- Tran Ho — Wife
- Young Jeong — Mother
- DK Jeong — Father
- Alexa Jeong — Daughter
- Zooey Jeong — Daughter
- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, United States; University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States (MD, 1995)
- Birth Place: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Physician
Trending TonightSee all »
Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who and more