- Left for New York City at 18 and joined the Corps de Ballet at Radio City Music Hall.
- Did a stint in Las Vegas in the mid-1960s as a showgirl.
- Won her 1976 Tony for A Chorus Line under her birth name, Carole Bishop.
- Was Stockard Channing's understudy in the Broadway production of Six Degrees of Separation.
- Is an animal-rights activist.
- 1976, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Musical): Winner
- Lawrence Boden Bishop — Father
- Lee Leonard — Husband
- Peter Miller — Ex-husband
- Jane Lenore Bishop — Mother
- Birth Name: Carole Bishop
- Birth Place: Colorado Springs, CO
- Birthday: February 28, 1944, Pisces
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent