- Began acting in community theater productions at age 6.
- Played on her high-school softball team.
- Appeared in the short-lived Broadway-bound play Bobbi Boland opposite Farrah Fawcett after arriving in New York in 2002.
- Costarred in the Web sitcom The Burg.
- Made television debut on the ABC soap opera All My Children in 2005.
- Filmed Past Life in Atlanta, Georgia, located about 45 minutes from her hometown of Cumming.
- Spent a week with real U.S. Marshals to prepare for her starring role in NBC's Chase.
- Charles Giddish — Father
- Ralph Giddish — Grandfather
- Dosia Hildebrand — Grandmother
- Nita Giddish — Mother
- Eli Giddish — Brother
- Lawrence Faulborn — Husband
- University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana, United States
Season 10, Episode 6
- Birth Place: Cumming, Georgia, United States
- Birthday: April 13, 1980, Aries
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: