- Is the middle child of one sister and six brothers.
- Modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch before his acting career took off.
- First prime-time TV role was on a 2005 episode of CSI: NY.
- Subsequently appeared on HBO's Iraq War miniseries Generation Kill and the short-lived Lisa Kudrow series The Comeback.
- Big-screen breakthrough came when he was cast as vampire Emmett Cullen in The Twilight Saga film franchise.
- AnnaLynne McCord — Ex-significant Other
- Sharni Vinson — Significant Other
- Brandon Lutz — Brother
- Attended Chapman University, Orange, California, United States
- Birth Name: Kellan Christopher Lutz
- Birth Place: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more