- Is the daughter of a Grammy-winning bluegrass musician.
- Grew up in Potomac, Maryland.
- Was in show choir in high school and still enjoys singing.
- Appeared in a Denny's commercial.
- A fan of romance stories, she considers herself a hopeless romantic.
- Spent two weeks in 2013 volunteering at an orphanage in Peru.
- Robin Coleman — Mother
- T. Michael Coleman — Father
- Josh Coleman — Brother
- Attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
- Birth Place: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Justin Theroux and Carrie Coon discuss Kevin and Nora's reaction to Matt's new gospel