- Is a practicing psychiatrist.
- Has written both fiction and nonfiction books, including several crime novels and the true-crime books Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson (2005) and Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony (2011).
- Hosted a syndicated talk show, The Dr. Keith Ablow Show, from 2006-2007.
- Is a contributor to Fox News.
- Worked as a reporter for Newsweek magazine, has done freelance writing for the Washington Post and Baltimore Sun, and is a contributing editor to Good Housekeeping magazine.
- Allan Murray Ablow — Father
- Cole Ablow — Son
- Deborah Small — Wife
- Devin Ablow — Daughter
- Jeanette Norma Ablow — Mother
- Brown University, Providence, RI (BS in Neural Science, 1983); Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (1987)
- Birth Name: Keith Russell Ablow
- Birth Place: Marblehead, MA
- Birthday: November 23, 1961, Sagittarius
- Profession: Psychiatrist, Author, TV host
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay