Kay Panabaker Celebrity Watchlist
- Did a lot of community theater as a kid. When she first moved to Hollywood, she and her sister took acting classes seven days a week, sometimes even taking two classes per day.
- Was valedictorian of her high-school class (at age 13).
- First on-screen kiss was with Zac Efron (while they were shooting Summerland).
- Was the youngest graduate on record from the University of California Los Angeles' history department at the time of her college graduation (at age 17).
- Well-received performances in the family films Moondance Alexander (2007) and The Prince and the Pauper (2008) led to a position on the National Board of the Coalition for Quality Children's Media.
- In 2009, portrayed an aspiring actor in the big-screen remake of Fame.
- Played a teenage Kitty Walker on a flashback episode of the ABC family drama Brothers & Sisters, and was next cast as a telepathic teenager on ABC's No Ordinary Family.
- Has worked with various children's organizations, including Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Young Storyteller's Foundation and Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation.
- Harold Jerome Panabaker — Father
- Danielle Panabaker — Sister
- Donna Marie Mayock Panabaker — Mother
- Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA; University of California, Los Angeles, CA (BA in History, 2008)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage