- Got her acting start by scoring the lead in a grade-school production of Annie.
- Appeared in commercials for GE, Pepsi, Cingular and Comcast.
- Her big break was a guest-starring role on Veronica Mars.
- Diagnosed with Ménière's disease, which causes fluctuating hearing loss and vertigo.
- Is fluent in American Sign Language.
- Brian Stuart Habecost — Husband
- Birth Place: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters