- Began her modeling career at age 17, when she was discovered by an agent for the Elite Model Management company.
- Appeared in 13 consecutive issues of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, beginning in 1984, and graced its cover three times.
- Started the Kathy Ireland Mentor Program for Single Teen Mothers in L.A. in 1990.
- Became a certified fitness instructor in 1994, before the release of her first workout video (she went on to release several such videos).
- Is the author of several books that focus on topics such as faith and motherhood, as well as children's books.
- Is the founder, CEO and chief designer of Kathy Ireland Worldwide, a billion-dollar design and marketing company.
- Has been named a National Honorary Chairperson of the March of Dimes WalkAmerica for several years.
- In 2009, suffered a surfing-related injury that was stitched up by her physician husband while on a brief break from rehearsals with Dancing with the Stars partner Tony Dovolani.
- Greg Olsen — Husband
- Erik Olsen — Son
- Lily Marie Olsen — Daughter
- Chloe Olsen — Daughter
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Glendale, CA
- Birthday: March 20, 1963, Pisces
- Profession: Actor, Businesswoman, Author, Model
- User Rating: