- At the age of 8, she was a curtain puller at the Cleveland Play House.
- Also as a youngster, she starred in a local children's show in Cleveland called Hickory Hideout.
- While attending Yale, she spent her summers performing with the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts.
- During her stint with the Williamstown Theatre, she was discovered by an NBC casting director, which led to her role as Lily Lebowski on Crossing Jordan.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2008 in the Tony-winning play Boeing-Boeing.
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2016, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Ethan Sandler — Husband
- Leonard — Son
- Mae — Daughter
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States (BS, 1995); Yale University, School of Drama, New Haven, Connecticut, United States (MFA)
- Birth Place: Westchester, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more