Kathleen Quinlan Celebrity Watchlist
- Suffered from allergy-induced asthma when she was a child; outgrew the condition in her teen years and became an accomplished gymnast, scuba diver and surfer.
- Appeared uncredited in the 1972 drama One Is a Lonely Number, serving as a body double for star Trish Van Devere in a diving scene.
- First credited film role was a one-line part in the 1973 classic American Graffiti; she was chosen by director George Lucas during an audition at Tamalpais High School, where the movie's sock-hop scene was shot.
- Made her New York stage debut in 1979 in Thomas Babe's Taken in Marriage, for which she won a Theatre World Award.
- For her role on the CBS drama Family Law, her contract stipulated that her workday would end no later than 6pm so she could spend more time at home with her family.
- 1995, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 1978, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Nominee
- 1995, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 1996, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Al Pacino — Ex-significant Other
- Bruce Abbott — Husband
- Josephine Quinlan — Mother
- Tyler — Son
- Robert Quinlan — Father
- Dalton — Stepson
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative