- Enrolled at the North Carolina School of the Arts when she was 14 to study ballet.
- Began dancing professionally when she was 17 and traveled the world with different troupes, including a modern-dance company founded by Karole Armitage.
- While touring in Los Angeles in 1987, became acquainted with Dennis Hopper, whom she would later marry.
- Decided to switch careers and study acting under Sanford Meisner after she watched Sydney Pollack's documentary on the famed teacher.
- Met her second husband, French Stewart, in 1996 when she guest starred as his love interest on an episode of 3rd Rock From the Sun.
- Owned and operated her own interior-design business called Casa LaNasa.
- Dennis Hopper — Ex-husband
- Anne LaNasa — Mother
- Eloise McCue Show — Daughter
- Henry Hopper — Son
- Steven LaNasa — Brother
- Grant Show — Husband
- James LaNasa Jr. — Father
- French Stewart — Ex-husband
Season 4, Episode 4
- Birth Place: New Orleans, Louisana, United States
- Birthday: December 1, 1966, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor, Ballet dancer, Choreographer, Interior designer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: