- Was discovered in 1988 at JFK Airport by an employee of Storm modeling agency.
- Became a supermodel at age 19 after signing a contract with Calvin Klein.
- Is widely credited with pioneering the "waif" look of the early '90s.
- Posed nude and pregnant in a 2002 portrait by Lucian Freud that sold for £3.93 million.
- Designed a series of popular Topshop clothing collections. Moss' partnership with the U.K.-based retailer produced 14 collections from 2007 through 2010.
- Inga Moss — Stepmother
- Jefferson Hack — Ex-significant Other
- Lila Grace Moss Hack — Daughter
- Linda Shepherd — Mother
- Pete Doherty — Ex-fiancé
- Geoff Collman — Stepfather
- Johnny Depp — Ex-fiancé
- Peter Moss — Father
- Iris Law — Godchild
- Nick Moss — Brother
- Lottie Moss — Half Sister
- Jamie Hince — Husband (separated)
- Birth Name: Katherine Ann Moss
- Birth Place: Croydon, London, England
- Birthday: January 16, 1974, Capricorn
- Profession: Model
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.