Kate Moss Celebrity
- Was discovered in 1988 at JFK Airport by an employee of Storm modeling agency.
- Became a supermodel at age 19 after signing a contract with Calvin Klein.
- Is widely credited with pioneering the "waif" look of the early '90s.
- Posed nude and pregnant in a 2002 portrait by Lucian Freud that sold for £3.93 million.
- Designed a series of popular Topshop clothing collections. Moss' partnership with the U.K.-based retailer produced 14 collections from 2007 through 2010.
- Iris Law — Godchild
- Nick Moss — Brother
- Johnny Depp — Ex-fiancé
- Peter Moss — Father
- Geoff Collman — Stepfather
- Linda Moss — Mother
- Inga Moss — Stepmother
- Jefferson Hack — Ex-significant Other
- Lila Grace Moss Hack — Daughter
- Pete Doherty — Ex-fiancé
- Lottie Moss — Half Sister
- Jamie Hince — Husband
Trending TonightSee all »
Champagne Supernovas: Kate Moss, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, and the '90s Renegades Who Remade Fashion
By TouchstoneUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $19.71 (as of 10:43 AM UTC - more info)
By Harper DesignUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $9.20 (as of 10:43 AM UTC - more info)
By Random House UKTemporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item. Buy New: $28.10 (as of 10:43 AM UTC - more info)