- Modeled for a Tommy Jeans ad campaign in 1997.
- Received several awards for her performance as rock groupie Penny Lane in 2000's Almost Famous, including Breakthrough Performance (Broadcast Film Critics Association), Best Supporting Actress (Las Vegas Film Critics) and Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture (Golden Satellite).
- Turned down the role of Peter Parker's girlfriend, Mary Jane, in Spider-Man (2002).
- Formed the production company Cosmic Entertainment with Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell and brother Oliver Hudson in 2003.
- Got a scuba certificate while filming the 2008 movie Fool's Gold with Matthew McConaughey.
- 2001, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 2005, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Look: Winner
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2001, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2001, Critics' Choice Awards — Breakthrough Performer: Winner
- 2000, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2009, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Leading Lady: Winner
- Owen Wilson — Ex-significant Other
- Bingham Hawn Bellamy — Son
- Alex Rodriguez — Ex-significant Other
- Edward Rutledge Hawn — Grandfather
- Chris Robinson — Ex-husband
- Elijah Craig — Ex-significant Other
- Goldie Hawn — Mother
- Oliver Hudson — Brother
- Bill Hudson — Father
- Emily Hudson — Half Sister
- Wyatt Russell — Half Brother
- Lalania Hudson — Half Sister
- Kurt Russell — Stepfather
- Ryder Russell Robinson — Son
- Zachary Hudson — Half Brother
- Matthew Bellamy — Ex-fiancé
- Birth Name: Kate Garry Hudson
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead