- Modeled for a Tommy Jeans ad campaign in 1997.
- Received several awards for her performance as rock groupie Penny Lane in 2000's Almost Famous, including Breakthrough Performance (Broadcast Film Critics Association), Best Supporting Actress (Las Vegas Film Critics) and Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture (Golden Satellite).
- Turned down the role of Peter Parker's girlfriend, Mary Jane, in Spider-Man (2002).
- Formed the production company Cosmic Entertainment with Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell and brother Oliver Hudson in 2003.
- Got a scuba certificate while filming the 2008 movie Fool's Gold with Matthew McConaughey.
- 2001, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2001, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2009, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Leading Lady: Winner
- 2005, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Look: Winner
- 2000, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2001, Critics' Choice Awards — Breakthrough Performer: Winner
- Bingham Hawn Bellamy — Son
- Chris Robinson — Ex-husband
- Emily Hudson — Half Sister
- Lalania Hudson — Half Sister
- Edward Rutledge Hawn — Grandfather
- Zachary Hudson — Half Brother
- Elijah Craig — Ex-significant Other
- Goldie Hawn — Mother
- Laura Hawn — Grandmother
- Oliver Hudson — Brother
- Bill Hudson — Father
- Alex Rodriguez — Ex-significant Other
- Matthew Bellamy — Ex-fiancé
- Owen Wilson — Ex-significant Other
- Boston Russell — Stepbrother
- Wyatt Russell — Half Brother
- Kurt Russell — Stepfather
- Ryder Russell Robinson — Son
Season 26, Episode 2
- Birth Name: Kate Garry Hudson
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birthday: April 19, 1979, Aries
- Profession: Actor