- Is a registered nurse in labor and delivery.
- Met future husband Jon at a picnic in October of 1997.
- Utilized fertility treatments to conceive twins Cara and Madelyn, as well as sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin and Joel.
- Came to public consciousness, along with Jon, as costar of Jon & Kate Plus 8. The reality series---which drew more than 9 million viewers for its Season 5 debut, amid stories of marital discord---sprung out of the 2006 Discovery Health special Surviving Sextuplets and Twins.
- Along with Beth Carson and Jon, wrote the best-selling 2008 book Multiple Bles8ings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets.
- Appeared on Dancing with the Stars in 2010, partnered with professional dancer Tony Dovolani.
- Madelyn Gosselin — Daughter
- Charlene Kreider — Mother
- Jon Gosselin — Ex-husband
- Aaden Gosselin — Son
- Kevin Kreider — Brother
- Alexis Gosselin — Daughter
- Kendra — Sister
- Hannah Gosselin — Daughter
- Leah Gosselin — Daughter
- Kenton Kreider — Father
- Cara Gosselin — Daughter
- Collin Gosselin — Son
- Joel Gosselin — Son
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, Pennsylvania, United States (RN)
- Birth Name: Katie Irene Kreider
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Profession: Reality cast member, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more