- At 18, made solo debut at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Dropped out of UCLA to tour with the USO.
- Sang backup for Bobby Womack.
- In 1986, played good girl Chelsea Reardon on Guiding Light.
- Won the role of vixen Blair Cramer on One Life to Live in 1993; met future husband, James DePaiva, on the set of the soap opera.
- Was nominated in 2005 for a Daytime Emmy Award as Outstanding Lead Actress for One Life to Live.
- In 2007, she began cohosting the PBS craft show Knit & Crochet Today.
- Formed the Divas of Daytime TV country trio with fellow soap stars Bobbie Eakes and Kathy Brier in 2009.
- Her son, James, who was born deaf, inspired her to become active in a number of charities supporting the deaf, including the League for the Hard of Hearing; the Deafness Research Foundation; and the Clark School for the Deaf.
- Sara Wesley — Sister
- J. Quentin Wesley — Father
- James Quentin DePaiva — Son
- Hildegard Wesley — Mother
- John Wesley — Brother
- James DePaiva — Husband
- Richard Hankins — Ex-husband
- Dreama DePaiva — Stepdaughter
- Jeff Wesley — Brother
- Attended Indiana University, Bloomington, IN; attended University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- Birth Name: Katherine Virginia Wesley
- Birth Place: Morganfield, KY
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters