- Goes by her nickname, Kadee, a combination of her first and middle names.
- Grew up in Patterson, GA, a small town with only one stoplight. While in Georgia, she worked on a tobacco farm and was elected homecoming queen three times.
- Was discovered by director M. Night Shyamalan when she was his waitress at a Philadelphia restaurant. She later made her film debut with a small role in Shyamalan's The Sixth Sense (1999).
- Met her husband, actor Jason Behr, on the set of The Grudge (2004).
- Susan Strickland — Mother
- Dee Strickland — Father
- Atticus — Son
- Jason Behr — Husband
- University of the Arts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (1998)
- Birth Name: Katherine Dee Strickland
- Birth Place: Blackshear, Georgia, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more