- Grew up surrounded by the entertainment industry, as her father is television and film director Michael Rohl and her mother is Jan Derbyshire, a stand-up comedian and playwright.
- Began studying acting at the age of 14.
- Has played ukulele as a hobby since elementary school.
- In 2015, was nominated for the UBCP/ACTRA award for Best Actress for her role as Stacy in the television series Motive.
- Jan Derbyshire — Mother
- Michael Rohl — Father
- Birth Place: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Amazing Race returns