After an auspicious film debut as a helpful geek in the 1999 sci-fi comedy Galaxy Quest, Long came to prominence as an awkward adolescent on the dramedy Ed. On the big screen, he popped up in teen-oriented fare (the Jeepers Creepers horror flicks) and play… (more)
Birth Name: Justin Jacob Long
Birth Place: Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Birthday: June 2, 1978, Gemini
After an auspicious film debut as a helpful geek in the 1999 sci-fi comedy Galaxy Quest, Long came to prominence as an awkward adolescent on the dramedy Ed. On the big screen, he popped up in teen-oriented fare (the Jeepers Creepers horror flicks) and played boyfriend to two pop queens: Britney Spears in Crossroads and Lindsay Lohan in Herbie: Fully Loaded. But he also cracked up older audiences in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, which prompted costar Vince Vaughn to cast the up-and-comer in 2006's The Break-Up. Long has also tackled blockbusters, like 2007's Live Free or Die Hard, and mature romantic comedy, including 2009's He's Just Not That Into You, in which he costarred with on-again, off-again love interest Drew Barrymore.
- Performed with the Vassar College comedy group Laughingstock.
- Made big screen debut as a sci-fi geek in 1999's Galaxy Quest.
- Gave Britney Spears her first on-screen kiss in the 2002 film Crossroads.
- Known as the cool Mac in Apple computer ads.
- Made his Broadway debut in the play Seminar (2012) as a replacement for Hamish Linklater.
- Wendy Long — Mother
- Damian Long — Brother
- Amanda Seyfried — Significant Other
- R. James Long — Father
- Christian Long — Brother
- Drew Barrymore — Ex-significant Other
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, United States (2000)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $43.86 (as of 4:15 AM UTC - more info)