- Began performing with the Atlanta Boy Choir at age 4 and later sang with the Archdiocesan Boy Choir of Philadelphia.
- Performed with the a capella group Midnight Voices in high school.
- Lettered in track and volleyball in high school.
- His father is a first cousin of Samuel L. Jackson's wife, LaTanya Richardson.
- His mother was once a CNN anchor.
- Prior to competing on American Idol, he sold burglar alarms door to door for ADT.
- Was runner-up to Kelly Clarkson on the first season of Idol.
- In June 2003, released his self-titled debut album and made his first big-screen appearance in From Justin to Kelly.
- Asher Guarini — Son
- Jerry Guraini — Stepfather
- Reina Capodici — Wife
- Lola — Stepdaughter
- William Neko Bell Guarini — Son
- Eldrin Bell — Father
- Kathy Pepino — Mother
- Attended University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA; attended School for Film and Television, New York, NY
Next On TVSee all »
Fri Sep 2 5:00pm
Oprah: Where Are They Now? — American Idols, Brian Dunkleman and Anna Nicole Smith's 6-Year-Old DaughterSeason 2, Episode 9 OWNI’ll Watch21 Watching
- Birth Name: Justin Eldrin Bell
- Birth Place: Columbus, GA
- Birthday: October 28, 1978, Scorpio
- Profession: Singer, TV host, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans