Justin Guarini Celebrity Watchlist
- Began performing with the Atlanta Boy Choir at age 4 and later sang with the Archdiocesan Boy Choir of Philadelphia.
- Performed with the a capella group Midnight Voices in high school.
- Lettered in track and volleyball in high school.
- His father is a first cousin of Samuel L. Jackson's wife, LaTanya Richardson.
- His mother was once a CNN anchor.
- Prior to competing on American Idol, he sold burglar alarms door to door for ADT.
- Was runner-up to Kelly Clarkson on the first season of Idol.
- In June 2003, released his self-titled debut album and made his first big-screen appearance in From Justin to Kelly.
- Asher Guarini — Son
- Kathy Pepino — Mother
- Eldrin Bell — Father
- Jerry Guraini — Stepfather
- Reina Capodici — Wife
- Lola — Stepdaughter
- William Neko Bell Guarini — Son
- Attended University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA; attended School for Film and Television, New York, NY
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York