- Entered a local singing competition, Stratford Idol, in 2006, but failed to win.
- YouTube performances gained attention from a music executive who ultimately helped sign Bieber to Usher's record label.
- The youngest solo male artist to top the charts since Stevie Wonder in 1963.
- While on vacation in December 2009, took a hiatus from using Twitter, which prompted a rumor that he had died.
- Sings the opening line on the charity single remake "We Are the World 25 For Haiti."
- Created a frenzy in 2009 at a Long Island mall where he was supposed to appear. The event was canceled because of the chaos and his manager was arrested on charges of reckless endangerment for allegedly disobeying police orders to spread word of the cancellation.
- His 2015 single "What Do You Mean?" debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, making him the youngest male artist to do so in the history of the charts.
- Had three of the top five singles on the Billboard Hot 100 in November 2015, the first artist to achieve that feat since the Beatles in 1964.
- 2011, CMT Music Awards — Collaborative Video of the Year: Winner
- 2016, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Song: Winner
- 2015, Grammy — Best Dance Recording: Winner
- Pattie Mallette — Mother
- Erin Bieber — Stepmother
- Jazmyn — Half Sister
- Selena Gomez — Ex-significant Other
- Jeremy Bieber — Father
- Jaxon — Half Brother
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Justin Drew Bieber
- Birth Place: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- Profession: Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Paul Wesley and Candice King reveal their favorite Stefan and Caroline moments of all time