June Diane Raphael Celebrity Watchlist
- Met her comedy partner, Casey Wilson, in a clown class at NYU.
- After graduating from college, she and Wilson wrote and performed a two-woman sketch show called Rode Hard and Put Away Wet at Upright Citizens Brigade.
- The pair was named the Best Comedic Duo at the 2005 Emerging Comics of NY Awards.
- Cowrote the screenplay for 2009's Bride Wars, starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway.
- In 2010, began hosting a popular podcast with husband Paul Scheer and Jason Mantzoukas called How Did This Get Made?, in which the three skewer movies.
- Lauren — Sister
- Deanna — Sister
- Paul Scheer — Husband
- John D. Raphael — Father
- Diane Raphael — Mother
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, NY (BFA in Drama, 2002); attended Stella Adler Studio of Acting, New York, NY
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood