June Diane RaphaelCelebrity
- Met her comedy partner, Casey Wilson, in a clown class at NYU.
- After graduating from college, she and Wilson wrote and performed a two-woman sketch show called Rode Hard and Put Away Wet at Upright Citizens Brigade.
- The pair was named the Best Comedic Duo at the 2005 Emerging Comics of NY Awards.
- Cowrote the screenplay for 2009's Bride Wars, starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway.
- In 2010, began hosting a popular podcast with husband Paul Scheer and Jason Mantzoukas called How Did This Get Made?, in which the three skewer movies.
- Deanna — Sister
- Lauren — Sister
- John D. Raphael — Father
- Diane Raphael — Mother
- Paul Scheer — Husband
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, NY (BFA in Drama, 2002); attended Stella Adler Studio of Acting, New York, NY
Trending TonightSee all »
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.96 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)