- Made her screen debut in the 1942 film In Which We Serve at 11 weeks old.
- Studied ballet in Camberley, England.
- Appeared in a 1979 episode of The Love Boat with father John Mills and sister Hayley Mills.
- Author of the health and wellness book Mind, Body & Soul in Balance.
- Played the sister of her real-life sister Hayley Mills' character on the UK series Wild at Heart (2009).
- 1973, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1971, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1960, Tony — Actress, Supporting or Featured (Dramatic): Nominee
- 1975, Emmy — Outstanding Single Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Comedy or Drama Special: Winner
- Hayley Mills — Sister
- Noel Coward — Godparent
- Russell Alquist Jr. — Ex-husband
- Jonathan Mills — Brother
- Mary Hayley Bell — Mother
- Michael Miklenda — Ex-husband
- Sir John Mills — Father
- Sean Alquist — Son
- Vivien Leigh — Godparent
- Crispian Mills — Nephew
- Maxwell Caulfield — Husband
- Melissa Caulfield — Daughter
- Birth Name: Juliet Maryon Mills
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: November 21, 1941, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans