- Mother was Canadian and father was Chinese.
- Moved to the United States in 2002.
- While at Harvard, performed at the respected American Repertory Theater in Cambridge.
- Made feature-film debut in 2011's Silent House.
- Erik — Husband
- Attended University College London, London, England; Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (BA in History of Art and Architecture); The New School for Drama, New York, NY (MFA, 2010)
- Birth Place: England
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life