- Mother was Canadian and father was Chinese.
- Moved to the United States in 2002.
- While at Harvard, performed at the respected American Repertory Theater in Cambridge.
- Made feature-film debut in 2011's Silent House.
- Erik — Husband
- Attended University College London, London, England; Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (BA in History of Art and Architecture); The New School for Drama, New York, NY (MFA, 2010)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead