- Given nickname Judge when he was two weeks old by his father, a lawyer, who claimed his infant son's frowns reminded him of an old judge.
- Caught acting bug in high school and after graduating, earned his first paycheck at the Manatee Dinner Theatre in Port Salerno, FL (which was financed by Burt Reynolds before he opened his own theater in Jupiter in 1979).
- Landed first Hollywood role in a 1979 episode of Wonder Woman, but fame came a few years later in Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) and Beverly Hills Cop (1984).
- In 2008, became an advocate for suicide prevention in his wife's home state of Arkansas after learning about the number of National Guard soldiers who have taken their own lives.
- 1994, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Carrie Frazier — Ex-wife
- Edward Ernest Reinhold Sr. — Father
- Regina Reinhold — Mother
- Amy Miller Reinhold — Wife
- Attended University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA; attended Mary Washington College, Fredericksburg, VA; attended University of North Carolina School of the Arts, Winston-Salem, NC
- Birth Name: Edward Ernest Reinhold Jr.
- Birth Place: Wilmington, DE
- Profession: Actor, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
This is what The Walking Dead has to do to send us into the break the right way