Joyce Randolph Celebrity Watchlist
- First professional role was in a touring company of the play Stage Door.
- Made her Broadway debut in 1944's A Goose for the Gander, opposite Gloria Swanson.
- Was discovered by Jackie Gleason in a 1951 Clorets commercial.
- Although best-known for it, she didn't originate the role of Trixie Norton—Elaine Stritch played the role in the 1951 Cavalcade of Stars episode that introduced The Honeymooners.
- Also appeared on The Colgate Comedy Hour, Buck Rogers and The Jack Benny Program during the 1950s.
- Was dubbed "The Garbo of Detroit" in the 1950s.
- Appeared as Trixie Norton in an episode Honey, I'm Home, a 1991-92 spoof of '50s TV.
- Was named USO Woman of the Year in 1993.
- Richard Lincoln Charles — Husband (deceased)
- Chuck Sirola — Brother
- Randolph Richard Charles — Son
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage