- Attended grad school at UCLA on a Clifton Webb Fine Arts Scholarship.
- Made her television debut in a 1975 episode of Baretta.
- Unsuccessfully auditioned for the role of Pinky Tuscadero, Fonzie's girlfriend, on ABC's Happy Days.
- As a result of always wearing stockings on screen in Three's Company, snagged a L'eggs hosiery endorsement deal.
- Served as Grand Marshal of the Indy 500 Festival Parade in 1981.
- Sang on the American cast soundtrack for the Broadway musical Olympus on My Mind.
- Paul DeWitt — Father
- Henry I. Bushkin — Ex-significant Other
- Doug DeWitt — Brother
- Ray Buktenica — Ex-significant Other
- Ball State University, Muncie, IN (BA 1972); University of California, Los Angeles, CA (MFA, 1974)
Season 3, Episode 15
- Birth Place: Wheeling, WV
- Birthday: April 23, 1949, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: