- Attended grad school at UCLA on a Clifton Webb Fine Arts Scholarship.
- Made her television debut in a 1975 episode of Baretta.
- Unsuccessfully auditioned for the role of Pinky Tuscadero, Fonzie's girlfriend, on ABC's Happy Days.
- As a result of always wearing stockings on screen in Three's Company, snagged a L'eggs hosiery endorsement deal.
- Served as Grand Marshal of the Indy 500 Festival Parade in 1981.
- Sang on the American cast soundtrack for the Broadway musical Olympus on My Mind.
- Doug DeWitt — Brother
- Paul DeWitt — Father
- Henry I. Bushkin — Ex-significant Other
- Ray Buktenica — Ex-significant Other
- Ball State University, Muncie, IN (BA 1972); University of California, Los Angeles, CA (MFA, 1974)
- Birth Place: Wheeling, WV
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
This is what The Walking Dead has to do to send us into the break the right way