- Played soccer in college
- Is the only child of NPR’s Susan Stamberg, the original host of All Things Considered.
- Developed a love for theater and acting when he was cast in a school production of Fiddler on the Roof.
- Did voice work in 1994 for the movie Normandy: The Great Crusade.
- First TV job was a guest role on Spin City.
- Gained industry recognition in 2003 for his two-episode guest appearance as a gay paintballer on Six Feet Under.
- Louis C. Stamberg — Father
- Myndy Crist — Wife
- Susan Stamberg — Mother
- Vivian Stamberg — Daughter
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Joshua Collins Stamberg
- Birth Place: Washington, DC
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?